Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I survived Torts and Contract!!! (If I can get through tomorrow safe, it would be great- Thursdays are generally not very good days and there's LAWR!)
So in the morning I work up early to do my Contract tutorial and read cases, and ended up happy happy over the Chelsea-Werder Bremen Champions League score- the match took place in the morning but stupid Channel 5 wasn't showing the game so I had to count on Amanda to tell me the score. (She was watching PSV-Liverpool)
2-0! Then there was the question over why Ballack was taking the penalty and not Lamps.
“I spoke to Michael before the game and we decided he would take one if we got one on the night,” Lampard told Smooth FM 102.2, Chelsea’s official radio partner, following the game.
“I knew I would be asked questions after the game but the most important things is the team scores the penalty for the benefit of the team rather than who takes it. In future who knows who will take them but it is just important to score.
-chelseafc.com
OK, then... after school I went out with a very good friend for dinner and drinks. Great food, even better company. And then back home to watched the taped Singapore Idol. I love Jonanthon Leong and I will vote for him again this week. (My dad was so blown away he wanted to vote 10 times) Please don't make me sad tomorrow by letting him leave!
Some church camp proposal preparation, football news and blog hopping.
What a difference from the first week in school where I was barely coping. I'm starting to slack that's true but at least I ain't breaking down that often no more! Ha.
Praise God.
I look forward to the weekend (but not to the advent of next week where the dreaded Closed Memo reappears)